- Silence and it's relationship to understanding.
- Fear and love, is there a relationship between the two or not.
- Discipline: The kind of discipline that one cannot be used to but only alert for.
Todays's participants are:
(1) Paul Dimmock: Paul was introduced to Dialogue about 20 years ago and about a year later he started to attend regular dialogue retreats at Brockwood Park. He wouldn’t carry on doing any of this if he didn’t feel it was the most important thing in life to do.
(2) Ayham Kader: A holistic dialogue facilitator and artist.
★ Support this podcast ★